Responsibilities of the Player:
Players are expected to treat their host family as they would their own, with respect and responsibility, keeping in mind that it is a privilege, not a right to live as a billet.
1. Must follow all team and host family house rules and show respect for other host family members. If any house rules are broken, billet player may be released from the Langley Rams Football Team
2. Provide their own bed and bath linens, personal care items, cell phones, TV/computer and provide for their own transportation
3. Must take care of their room, including keeping it clean and doing their own laundry.
4. Players must notify host family as to their whereabouts unless traveling with the Langley Rams team
5. When traveling (away games), players will be responsible for their own meals
6. Transportation to and from practices and home games unless other arrangements have been made with billet family
7. Players are responsible for their schooling and must maintain good grades
8. Players are expected to seek part time employment when not attending school/classes
9. Monthly payment to host family on the first of each month as negotiated between the player, host family and Langley Rams representative
Please complete Billet Home Request Form below and click submit, the information will be received by our Billet team and Head Coach